HOME | The Most Amazing Shower Cleaner in the World

Ok, so this is really embarrassing. I swear my tub never looks like this. 
Only it totally did. For like, 2 months after the most ridiculous camping trip ever.
 

Don't get me wrong, I TRIED to clean it. Bleach, Clorox, soft sponges, abrasive pads... It didn't matter how much product or elbow grease I put into it...the dirt wouldn't budge. 

So of course I did what any logical, female would do. I yelled at my husband and told him to clean up his own damn mess.

He went through the same motions and barely made a dent.

If only for a moment I felt completely and utterly defeated. And then I remembered Pinterest. 

I had seen outrageous claims about Dawn dish soap and Vinegar. I had already tried baking soda and vinegar; to me, the Dawn dish soap seemed redundant. 

Desperate, I went to Target and bought some anyway. 
Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

I sprayed the heck out of my shower and tub. Every square inch was covered in a soft blue gel. The odor was pleasant but INTENSE. 

So did it work? You tell me. 

My bath looks brand new. Not just clean. BRAND SPANKIN' NEW. 

It was a cleaning miracle and now, like the 1,000,000,000 other people on Pinterest, I too am on team Dawn Dish soap.

I couldn't find the original, original source but here are a few links that all describe their experiences with the formula.

I consider this a Pinterest win. What is the best cleaning tip you have ever received? Have you used tips from pinterest and been amazed at the outcome?

1 comment:

Melanie Sheridan said...

Apparently, Dawn is some kind of magic elixir!