LIFE | 5 Things for Me


For the last 5 Weeks Semper Fi Momma has been sharing her link up: #5things4Me. And every week I promise myself that I am going to join in the shenanigans and make a list. 

The following 5 things took me a week to come up with but I finally did it:

 

1. Start reading my new book: "Lets Pretend this Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson aka The Bloggess
2. Try a Yoga Class at my gym that I never go to
3. Enjoy a glass of wine in the bath tub. It makes me feel like a spoiled housewife and make believe is still fun!
4. Make a mix CD Lyric and I can sing along to. (Sing Alongs = Bonding)
5. Buy a new foundation. I rarely wear it but its nice to have for those days I need to look slightly more polished. And these wrinkles aren't going to cover themselves.

So that's it. That is my list. I don't know why it took me so long to think of 5 things but I am definitely looking forward to this week much more than other weeks in the past.

I love the spirit of this post because it reminds me there is a difference between being selfish and practicing self care.

You can join in the fun by visiting SemperFiMomma! What are 5 things you could do for yourself this week? The possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

laura said...

"I love the spirit of this post because it reminds me there is a difference between being selfish and practicing self care." - yes. I love this, and why I couldn't think of those words, who knows, but so glad you did and see 5Things4Me in the same light I do. <3
Great list!! I can't wait to hear how you do. Have a fabulous week!

Unknown said...

The theme is inspiring and your posts have given me the courage to succeed and the self esteem in case I fail.