FASHION | Frugal Fall Fashion: BOOTS

I'm not sure if you had your eye on these last year. I sure did!
Steve Madden Lynet $190.00




Unfortunately I live in a climate where flip-flops are worn 12 months a year and amazing boots like these just don't get the love they deserve. Also, $190 for a trendy pair of shoes that I can't ever wear?!??! I could never justify it.

And then one day, while I was minding my own business, picking up a few things like deodorant and toothpaste, at Target, I came across these:

 






Only $40! 
And. They. Are. Amazing.

So of course I bought them right away and picked up a Pumpkin Spice latte at Starbucks on my way out.

I won't mention that it was a raging 88 degrees outside when I walked back to my car. I didn't care, it still felt like fall for 15 minutes that day.

No comments: