FASHION | Jeans and an AWESOME T-Shirt

Nothing makes me feel more like me than throwing on a comfy pair of jeans and a nerdy, vintage or arts inspired T-Shirt.

That says Doctor Who and has a TARDIS on it. #Nerd
When I met my husband, 9 years ago, he had over 75 band shirts; it was love at first sight. Then I found out he alphabetized his shirts and I have been giving him crap ever since. To this day, I think it's weird. I understand it, but I think it's weird.



Never the less, we unanimously agree that we find each other more attractive in ridiculously casual and comfortable clothing. While I will occasionally dress up for a business meeting or presentation, it's a good bet that on any given day you will catch me in my go to outfit.


So when Semper Fi Momma posted this link to a T-shirt, I just about died from awesomeness. And then, without hesitation, I immediately ordered it.


I'm serious, HOW COOL IS THIS?!?!?
It's called "Chocolatey Night" and features the lovable Cookie Monster.I grew up with Sesame street and he was my favorite. Well, him and The Count.

If you don't already know, I kind of have an obsession with Van Gogh and more specifically Starry Night. There is an undeniable connection between his art and my soul. It is my place of chaos, a state of mind I find myself most comfortable in.

I don't know much about the website I bought it from, WOOT!  except they have really cool graphic shirts and free shipping. I couldn't find a referral program but I totally bought it from Semper Fi Momma's link. Hopefully if they do, she's get a small commission. 


Anyway, I hope she's not mad that I totally copied her. If I think about wearing it to any blogger events I'll call her up first so I don't totally embarrass myself with a "Who Wore It Better" contest. She's running and training (and her husband is a U.S. Marine so you KNOW, she KNOWS, I KNOW, she KNOWS what she's doing). 

I wouldn't stand a chance.

No comments: